- Generates a maximum of 5.0 kW of air heating and fits well in rooms of 50 to 83 m3.
- Consumption 0.18 to 0.80 litres per hour.
- No power required.
- Flue diameter 90mm.
- Recommended flue length is 1,60 meter without bends, inside.
The required length of the chimney depends on many circumstances. The weather outside, where the wind is blowing from, is the chimney clear all round, pilot light or full. Basically, the longer the flue, the more weather conditions will allow the stove to burn well. The length advised here is good for about 80-90% of the different weather conditions. An extension of the chimney outside is very well possible too with an insulated pipe.. If you would like to assess your specific situation, please contact us.
- A draught stabilizer is recommended, on one hand to compensate for wind penetration and on the other hand to influence the draught in the chimney.
- A permanent supply of fresh air is required.
- Provides dry warm air and expels condensation.
- Average service life 30 years.