- Generates 1.4 kW and fits well in cabins of 14 to 23 m3.
- Consumption 0.12 to 0.3 litres per hour.
- No electrical power needed.
- Flue diameter 70mm.
- Recommended flue length is 1.20 metres without bends, inside
The required length of the chimney depends on many circumstances. The weather outside, where the wind is blowing from, is the chimney clear all round, pilot light or full. Basically, the longer the flue, the more weather conditions will allow the stove to burn well. The length advised here is good for about 80-90% of the different weather conditions. An extension of the chimney outside is very well possible too with an insulated pipe.. If you would like to assess your specific situation, please contact us.
- A draft stabilizer is recommended, on one hand to compensate for wind fall and on the other hand to influence the draft in the chimney.
- A permanent supply of fresh air is required.
- Provides dry warm air and expels condensation.
- Average service life 30 years.